Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Friday, June 26, 2009

I don't understand why are there people at this age, who are still looking for a stead because they just want to have one. I mean, shouldn't we be over that stage already? If you're in secondary school, maybe that is still acceptable. Being curious about how being in a relationship feels like and everything, its not a problem that you will want to look for a stead just to have the feel of having one.

But why are people of my age still doing such things? I think by this age, we should already have the mindset, where we know if we don't have the confidence to last with somebody, we should never start the relationship. We all know how it feels like when a relationship fails, so shouldn't we stop "playing" and "trying out" with people? We should no longer be in the stage where we experiment with such things anymore. Which is why I kind of hate despo kids, I can't understand whats their problem of wanting a stead that badly. T-T.

(Just my personal opinion anyway.)

-end-


1:11 PM